1. Student must be a senior in the Santa Ana Unified School District.
2. Student must enroll in a minimum of 12 units at a higher education institution in fall 2020.
3. Scholarship money is contingent upon student:
a. Participating in the 2020-2021 Career Beginnings Mentoring Program,
b. Attending Orientation (May 2020, exact date TBA),
c. Attending 3 Saturday Workshops for 1.5 hours each semester (starting June/July 2020),
d. Having a responsive communication with an assigned mentor, and
e. Submitting their Registration Statement at the beginning of each semester/quarter
The scholarship application for the 2020-2021 school is now open.
Click here for the electronic application:
Click on the PDF icon, on the right, to download a hard copy of the application and follow the instructions.
The deadline has been extended to Monday, June 8, 2020 at 11:59 PM
1. Application (physical or electronic copy)
3. Unofficial School Transcript
4. Two 250-word Personal Statements
5. One (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, community leader, or employer.
If you have any questions, send us an email at: