● Student must be a graduating Santa Ana Unified School District Senior.
● Students must enroll in at least 6+ higher education units in the fall of 2023.
● Scholarship money is contingent upon applicants:
- Participate in the 2023-2024 Career Beginnings Mentoring Program.
- Attendance at the Career Beginnings Orientation (July 2023, exact date TBA).
- Each semester, you are required to attend 3 Saturday Workshops for 1.5 hours each (starting July 2023)
- Required to meet with your assigned mentor once a month.
- Submission of Registration Statement at the beginning of each semester/quarter as proof of enrollment.
● Upon meeting the above requirements, the $500 scholarship will be awarded in two payments:
- August 2023
- January 2024
1. Electronic Application
3. Unofficial School Transcript
4. 250-word Personal Statements
If you have any questions, send us an email HERE