1. Student must be a senior in the Santa Ana Unified School District.
2. Students must enroll in a minimum of 12 units at a higher education institution in fall 2022.
3. Scholarship money is contingent upon students:
a. Participating in the 2022-2023 Career Beginnings Mentoring Program,
b. Attending Orientation (June/July 2022, exact date TBA),
c. Attending 3 Saturday Workshops for 1.5 hours each semester (starting June/July 2022),
d. Having responsive communication with an assigned mentor, and
e. Submitting their Registration Statement at the beginning of each semester/quarter
1. Electronic Application
3. Unofficial School Transcript
4. Two 250-word Personal Statements
If you have any questions, send us an email HERE