top of page

Financial Aid


Federal Student Aid, an office of the U.S. Department of Education, ensures that all eligible individuals can benefit from federally funded financial assistance for education beyond high school. We consistently champion the promise of postsecondary education to all Americans — and its value to our society.




In order to complete your FAFSA, you will need to create an FSA ID.

Here is the link to create it:

Many schools require students to link their FAFSA to the IRS using the IRS data retrieval tool. Here are links to guide you through the process:


Step by Step Tutorial






Cal Grant (A, B, and C) is money for college that you don’t have to pay back. To qualify, you must apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA) by the deadline and meet the eligibility and financial requirements as well as any minimum GPA requirements. Cal Grants can be used at any University of California, California State University or California Community College, as well as qualifying independent and career colleges or technical schools in California.




bottom of page